April 3, 2022

Design for the Kerst Christmas Challenge

Well, trying to get adjusted to adding the Kerst Christmas Challenges to my calendar.  You can see all the great inspiration HERE.  I just love that I now have inspiration to get my Christmas cards made throughout the year.

I love to frame my favorite images, so I used a wreath from Winter Frost (Hungry JPEG), along with Christmas Hugs from our sponsor.  It just so happens All Dressed Up is sponsoring the Kerst Christmas Challenge this month.  I sized the image to fit my frame.  Kind of a challenge because of her reindeer antlers, but aren't they cute?  I had a nice sentiment in my stash - and added the poinsettias.  My background paper is Moody Night (We Are 3) - the filigree is Lattice 50 from Monica's Creative Room.

I had a ball coloring her digitally.  If you like delicate and girlie images, be sure to check out All Dressed Up.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!