May 19, 2022

Power Poppy Blossom Challenge

It's Day 4 of the new Power Poppy Blossom Challenge - although I'm not using "Spring" flowers, I was already creating this card using Power Poppy's Black-Eyed Susan - so I'm feeling pretty good sharing this in the challenge.  There is so much inspiration from the fabulous Bloomies - it's mind boggling.  There's almost a month to go to get your entry in.  Wow!  Today I'm sharing a card using papers from the new Graduation collection from We Are 3.  They have lovely bright colors. 

I used the papers with the stars and "confetti" which are appropriate for all occasions.  The sentiments are computer generated.  While this card was created for someone who is very ill, I hope the beautiful bright colors will bring some joy for her and her family.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, surely to make anyone feel better, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun eclectic feel for the design Camille! The Black-eyed Susan’s have a whole different feel in blue and it’s so fun! Thanks so much for joining us in The Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored the flowers! Thanks for playing in the Power Poppy Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!