October 11, 2022

Just a Note

There's a fun new release over in the We Are 3 Etsy Shop called SunRise SunSet.  You must PRINT these to really appreciate the colors!  If you enjoy a beautiful sunrise or sunset - this collection is for you!  Love them! 

I plan to print them all!  My first is called Gorgeous Day.  A perfectly gorgeous day, don't you think?  Thought the Canvas Dreams background would be perfect - by enlarging that, I got a fun textured look.

The flamingo and palm tree are from Kadoodle Bug's Endless Summer set, and the sentiment from Itty Bitty Thoughts by We Are 3.  The faux stitching was done on my cutter.

The pop-up shape is from Love SVG - it's actually a dog frame, but I eliminated the dog faces and liked this wavy kind of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!