February 5, 2023

Birthday Bouquet for Featured Stamper

I love playing at Splitcoast Stampers in the Featured Stamper Challenge because there are so many inspirational cards each week....and since I've had no mojo lately, it's always easy to find a simple card to CASE when I need one.  For this card, I used the gorgeous Birthday Bouquet paper from We Are 3. 

I added beautiful branches from Design Bundles and a digital sentiment.

Hope to see you playing with the Featured Stamper someday...each challenge is posted on Sunday...no prizes, but plenty of fun - so what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card; love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Birthday card, pretty colors, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!