February 14, 2023

Life is Better with Friends

Okay, seems lately I let it kind of get down to the wire for getting greeting cards out in a timely manner.  It's been a while since I've created some more than quick and easy - so this one took me hours to pick papers and sentiments and figure out the dimensions - all with avoiding creating more embellishments that I may never use.  This cutie is for Valentine's Day with adorable birds sent to me by a friend - Thanks, Mikah!  I painted the birds white and I added some clear glitter (one of my favorite products) so that they sparkle.

The mat was cut with my Eclips.  The corner flourish is Heartfelt Creations, I think.  I pulled from my stash and only had black - it is a bit out of place, but I think helps the hummingbird stand out.  The sentiment is from the Friendship set from We Are 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!