July 28, 2012

Scrappin' fun - with Scraps!

After decorating some packages  with Heartfelt Creations Daisies, I had a few left over...with no paper to match to make a card.  Curious to see  how they would look glittered...and to see if the stamping would show through the glitter, I covered them with Glitter Ritz - Plum Berry.  I liked the dark color...and the stamping showed through just enough to add some depth.

In my ongoing effort to get rid of scraps I can't use for classes, I found a piece of silver cardstock I'd been saving for something.  I matted it on black with a photo corner punch...and added a sentiment.  Wanting to bring out the black on the daisies, I made the centers with Glastique covered with Piccolo Texture Black Enamel Powder (unheated).  I'm too impatient to let dry!  But I managed to stay away for the evening...and I LOVE the textured result I  got!  These daisies just may be a staple in this year's Halloween cards!

I then embellished the card with Piccolo Card Decor - Vintage Lock and Keys.  The lock is covered with Piccolo Texture Black Enamel Powder; keys are covered with Piccolo Micro Silver Enamel Powder.



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Vintage Lock and Keys...in fact, loving all the Piccolo Accents.  I want all of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!