November 25, 2012

Jessica's 21st Birthday Blog Hop

Oh, let's all sing along and wish this wonderful and beautiful lady a very happy birthday....
Happy birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Jessica.
Happy Birthday day to you.
Jessica would not want anyone to miss out on her birthday celebration so be sure to start at the begining of this short but sweet blog hop at KtsAngels.blogspot.com. 
Today is Jessica's 21st Birthday, and I wanted to share with you a card I sent her to wish her a happy birthday.

Now off to Tahi's Scrap Corner to see what she has sent Jessica to wish her a beautiful and happy birthday.
Now be sure to go back to KtsAngels.blogspot.com after the hop, leave a comment and be a follower. One lucky winner will get a goodies/loot bag.
Here's the entire list in case you get lost:

Blog Hop List

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. I love it...its just beautiful...thanks for hop'n with me...it meant alot to me and I know Jessica will charish this ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I'm sure she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short on ideas? Doesn't look like it. This is great. Thanks for sharing. i am your newest follower. Thanks for being a part of this hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Camille. Great design and love the Design Papers you used.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card . . . pleasure hopping with you!
    Love, Hugs, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful birthday card! I like the rose and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty LO.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love that you cute the flower out. New follower AJ-

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!