February 27, 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge Wednesday #9 - Altered Item

I Love Tsunami Rose's Challenge Wednesday.  This week's challenge is an altered item.  My submission is an oldie, but goodie.  Remember back several years, tin cans and lunch boxes were all the fad.  Still have several laying around.  Well, a couple weeks ago, my Stampin' Up friend Paulette gave me one of their new embossing folders.  Companies are getting smarter and making these folders larger...but, alas, it wouldn't fit in my handy dandy embossing folder storage container!  So I pulled out a tin...did my bling thing to it...and I have a new folder storage system.  

Now take a break from your busy schedule, visit Tsunami Rose's Blog, and enjoy all the creativity you'll find there. 




3 comments:

  1. Love it Camille. What a wonderful job and wonderful idea. Wish I had some of those lying around to fancy up and use. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Anything looks better with Tsunami Rose!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS... I love it!!!... and thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge :))
    ~Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!