May 1, 2013

Winner - Deezy Does It Pimped Out Showcase

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce the winner of my blog candy for the Pimped Out Showcase from last week.

Karen Petitt is the winner of a "Sew Easy" Stamp Set of nine elegant vintage stamps perfect for projects for the sewing enthusiast!  Karen, e-mail me at camille@shortonideas.net with your mailing address by May 8 to receive your gift.  And thanks for the very nice comments!  

Deezy Does it also picked a random winner for a file from Kaboodle Bug Designs - and that winner was An'Jenic G.  Please send an e-mail to rayzn.kane020406@gmail.com and claim your prize, An'Jenic G. 

It's been a while since I've posted anything new....working full time has really cramped my sharing....but not my crafting as much.  Still finding time to make a card or two every day.  Here are a couple simple spring cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!