May 22, 2013

White on White - Blog Hop

This month Lorby's World of Hops has challenged these talented crafters by asking them to create something that is white on white with a touch of color. I know you will be as pleasantly surprised to see what they have come up with. There is so much talent here that I know they have risen to the occasion and have some wonderful projects to share.

So please begin at Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) since she is our hostess and has a give away going on with this hop. She has all the details on her blog.

Now let's begin this hop. I have three projects to share.  I complain all the time that I craft for everyone else, but never seem to find time to do for me!  These projects have been on the "list" since this little guy was born in early December.  Hmmm....now that I think about it, I'm impressed it's been less than six months - and way before he turned 18!  Anyways, I wanted to make frames for his grandparents, great-grandma, aunt, and, of course, his parents.


Finally found time - and white-on-white was the next blog hop on my schedule - so decided to kill two birds with one stone....and here are my white-on-white projects.  I actually made one for Scraps to Treasures monochromatic hop - then a second white-on-white for this hop.  I planned to make the other two in traditional baby colors....but just did not like the first one - so went back to white-on-white for the last two.  





All have some degree of glitter and embossing.  The last uses Mulberry paper rather than just plain white cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by today and now your next blog to visit is 
Miriam.  Here is the entire line up in case you've gotten lost. Oh, and Anita was accidentally left off the original list - so be sure to hit her at the end!  Thanks!

Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. Awe he's adorable, I love your designs. Just stunning.
    Scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.. and what a cutie!!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frames. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy is adorable! I love all the glitter and bling on your frames! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get pics on my project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your frames are beautiful1 the grandparents will locve them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! You most certainly made up for lost time!!! I LOVE them ALL!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! I have ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful frames I love the embellishment and that mulberry paper is terrific I need to b get some and play with it. Ypu little man is adorable. As a grandparent I would cherish such an awesome gift!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful frames for a beautiful baby!!! Everyone is going to love receiving them. I know what you mean by getting them done in a more timely manner. I am way behind these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each one is beautiful and the white on white is perfect to high light the photo of that adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are all beautiful. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice idea of putting in the picture thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did with them all! They are perfect and that perfect little face fits perfectly in them all. Don't you love my use of perfect? Thank you for joining this hop and I'm glad you got to do something for you out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!