December 30, 2013

Tweet Gradient with Balloon Birdie

Hi Fellow Crafters,

Thank you for joining us on the blog today.  Whew!  The holidays are behind us, and now I must have 40 Valentine cards ready by the first of the year.  Perfect time to bring you some quick & simple cards.  

Today I am bringing you a slightly different way of coloring your digital stamps.  For some time now, I have been wanting to learn how to use the gradient tool in Photoshop for select elements of a digital stamp.  I found a great tutorial and had my balloon on the Balloon Birdie digi colored (gradient) in no time at all! (Yes, I am just so proud of myself....tee, hee.)  So this cute card is ready to go in less than five minutes!  Very easy project!


You can learn to gradient color your digital stamps here, compliments of Adobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!