July 27, 2014

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #235

Sunday is here and, as usual, Operation Write Home's weekly sketch challenge is in full bloom!  It's been my favorite time of the week because I have so many cards to make and sketches take most of the thinking out of it and I'm generally pretty productive.

235Those of you who have been visiting me each Sunday must be thinking "Another RETIREMENT card?"  Still working on an order...I'm a bit tired of them myself.  LOL!

So here's OWH's sketch for today - and my cards.





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the dark red against the bright green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards...esp love the color combo on the first. Great use of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NJ on all of these, but that dsp on the 2nd is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Bright colors for retirement cards = perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!