November 5, 2014

Happy Holiday Card

Don't you just love the happy colors of spring -- all the blooming flowers and beautiful butterflies.  I do, too - so I've decided to begin my Christmas cards using non-traditional colors - most of the papers coming from DCWV's Garden Party paper pack.



Now through probably New Year's Eve, I will be putting together Christmas stocking cards (inspired by Sara Miller from Heartfelt Creations).  I plan to begin with these amazing spring colors - But I have lots of paper in my stash, so I will be making lots of stockings with all kinds of colors to suit anyone's taste.  I have simplified the card somewhat - as I have 200+ cards ahead of me!

A few days later . . .  here are a few more cards.  Now I am on a mission to use up scraps - whether Christmas themed or not.  I'm loving my cards and all the different combinations.







2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!