December 27, 2014

Scrap Valentine Card

Good Morning, All!

For my Valentine cards, I want to use SCRAPS!  I have a TON of scraps, and this is just one card I made for Valentine's Day.



I love creating cards using my scraps (in this case, elements from Heartfelt Creations paper packs), because it's an easy way to clean my craft area.  And when you have lots of sheets of patterned paper from various collections, it's fun to combine all those papers in a creative way.

I also played with my eClips Print-2-Cut feature finally - for the heart.  Not exactly how I wanted it to print....and still need a bit of practice aligning the laser to the registration marks - but will definitely save time when I have some mass production to do....not to mention a much nicer fussy cut.  :D

More than likely, posts for the next month will be Valentine's Day cards made from my scrap piles . . . Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!