August 4, 2015

Sketch Challenge with Feeling Sketchy

Hello, Everyone!

How is your week going? I hope well. August is here in full force - I actually caught myself complaining abo
ut the heat today! 

Today I have a card inspired by Feeling Sketchy - Challenge #126.  I got off track after accidentally using a card base with my sentiment inside.  Rather than pulling out the Undo, I kept going and like the simplicity of the quail on circles...so no flower to add.  Will still submit - as I appreciate the inspiration from the challenge.  Note, the quail's body and wing are glittered - they actually are two different colors - doesn't show well in the pic.  :(  The quail is from Clipart Mountain.

5 comments:

  1. I love the circles and the color, this is such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the glittering on the bird !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and thanks for playing with us at Feeling sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy Blog challenge. ~ Michelle FS dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!