February 8, 2016

Sketch Challenge: Wedding Layout

470
Happy Monday, Everyone!

Popping in with an entry for Sketch #470 at Scrapbook Challenges.  It was a paper kind of day - but I'll be quiet for a while as I get my St. Patrick's Day cards ready.  

For this challenge, I made a layout of my in-laws for one of my hubby's siblings.  I am using the fabulous papers from DCWV - The Rustic Stack.  It's a little bit country - and little bit elegance...but always puts out an adorable project sure to delight my in-laws.
The sentiment is from Baer Design Studios - the digital image is I Love You by Kajsan.  Wishing you a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Great page. It is funny that we both did a wedding theme layout with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are gonna love it- sweet and love the red! Kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbook Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!