April 7, 2017

Easter Card

Hi, Everyone

Today I'm sharing an Easter card I made with papers and images from We Are 3.  I used paper from the Floral Expressions Collection and Pastel Burlap Collection - the image is from Bunny Accessories.

We Are 3© Digital Paper - Floral Expressions      We Are 3© Digital Paper - Pastel Burlap      We Are 3© Digital Shop - Bunny Accessories

My Adobe Photoshop died last week (or my computer killed it - verdict still out).  Since I've been using Gimp.  I used it several years ago to teach digital scrapbooking, but with updates, it's been a bit of a learning curve.  This is the first image I had time to really play with - and I'm very happy with the results.  Saving some pennies - GIMP it is for my preferred photo editor!  For those of you who want to play - GIMP is free!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Photoshop died! That's challenging. I don't know Gimp, but will file that info away in my useful box, should the need arise. Such a pretty Easter card. I really like the symbolism and the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i love this and i am so sad about Photoshop. I am glad that you can figure out how to use Gimp so you can make your gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!