January 23, 2018

Wish You Luck Shamrock Cards

Today I am featured as Guest Designer at Power Poppy.  My card uses Power Poppy's Wish You Luck stamp set.  Inspiration comes in many ways - today's comes from the Hues to Use challenge.  To give my card dimension, I used two copies of the bouquet, crumpling the top layer.  I hesitated about using two layers.  It looked quite nice with just one layer, but I do love dimension.




Papers:
    
Stamp Set:

Distressing Ink:
  • Sweet Plum - Memento
SVG File:
Tools and Accessories:
  • Sizzix Eclips
The card is 5" x 5".  The lattice background, bouquet, and sentiment are mounted on the card with dimensionals.  The bouquet and sentiment were colored using GIMP.




1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, Camille! My jaw dropped, it's so awesome. I want to play at their challenge, if i can find time.. and that's because of your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!