January 6, 2018

Layering a Digital Image

It's a good day to be an Outlawz fan.  Today is Saturday and we have a new challenge for you at Paper Ala Mode.  For my sample, I used Happy Mother's Day to Ewe, which can be purchased from Sasayaki Glitter.
There are so many directions you can go when it comes to meeting our theme - Something New.  I used these little lambs to welcome "new" babies.

For this image, I wanted to keep baby colors, so I shaded the ewe in baby blue.  The stamp has the flowers in the background, so I first printed the entire digital stamp on my background chevron paper.  I printed two extra copies of the image, fussy cut and embossed the fluffy parts on one, just fussy cutting the second - with these layers, I was able to add the blue layer behind my image.  I finished the card off with some glittered ears and a sentiment.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!