May 29, 2018

Just a Quick Project

OMGosh!  I have been looking for a purse/backpack for a long time!  I finally broke down and bought one...wasn't sure, more than I wanted to pay - but the thought of always being in pain on my vacation from a purse or bag on one shoulder brought out a bit of desperation.  So, of course, I wanted to doll it up.  Monogram?  I don't know - it's a bit rustic.  I needed something more fun!  I love my quail - but nice quail SVGs are hard to find - and not much available in clip art either. But my google search included a mailbox topper - the fact that the picture was poor quality for a topper was a vinyl cutting dream.  The poor quality was more like a silhouette - perfect!

Here is my backpack.  For those of you who know me, I think you would agree that this couldn't have been a better image for me - I love quail!  Now that I have this svg available - could be that nothing in my house is safe!
Now I only hope I don't run into any "No Backpack" rules as we vacation.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous!!! Love the quail! And hope the backpack saves your shoulders!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!