May 31, 2018

Sweet Window View with a Featured Stamper

Featured Stamper and We Are 3 - I don't think you could ask for a better match.  I enjoy casing cards from featured stampers at Splitcoast using wonderful digital items from We Are 3!  The best part is, I can often make great cards with little effort!!  I personally think the best thing about the Featured Stamper challenge is that I can choose the challenge of my choice!!  How great is that?!?

Here is a card I made for this week's Featured Stamper, Sylvia.  Sylvia had a simple card with a window accent.  I used Window View and Winter Serenity together on this card.
On this card, the background paper is Winter Serenity.  I love that collection - it is so fun to work with.  The watercolor paper you see out the window is also Winter Serenity.  To create this card, I pulled all of my inspiration from Sylvia's card.  She had a small banner with a sentiment on her card - I just happened to have a banner with a sentiment on my desk waiting to be filed from another project!
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!