May 28, 2018

Quick Layout

Today just a quick layout as I come near the end of making four scrapbooks for my husband's siblings - only two more pages to go, and I already know what I want to do with those.  Yeah!  Here's my latest layout - pretty simple.  

For this layout, I decided to do something a little different from what I usually do and colored up some mushroom and butterflies - I've been practicing my shading and I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.  I love the Hues to Use colors from Power Poppy last week, so used those colors for my mushrooms and butterflies.  The Mushroom Butterfly is from Angie's Digital Stamps.  I cut the butterflies off two of the images and glued them together to make the butterfly at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!