July 28, 2018

Just a Note to Say

I have been mesmerized by this month's Power & Spark Challenge at Power Poppy - Go Ahead, Inspire Me.  This card was inspired by Julie's Inspire Me Monday Post - A Little Word Play.
I have sometimes used floral image such as this one from Graceful Still Life for card backgrounds...and I've filled words using digital paper patterns - yet I've never thought of filling a word with a floral image!  Just how pretty is that!!!!

Be sure to check out Julie's post so you can create a project that will be loved by the special someone!  Oh, I just noticed July has a third card on this post - guess what I'll be doing this afternoon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Camille, fabulous job with the technique

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!