September 11, 2018

Bittersweet Wreath by Power Poppy

Today I've been playing along with Power Poppy's awesome challenge to use a darker base.  I used Bittersweet Wreath for this fun challenge.
I like challenges like this a lot!  It's so easy to get into the same cardmaking rut, so challenges like Power Poppy's new Creative Confetti remind us to think out of the box.  I used a gold foil pattern for my dark base and used lighter, brighter colors for the wreath.  Coloring this wreath is interesting - generally not large enough to shadow much - you pretty much just see berries and leaves - but I love the results.

Don’t forget to participate in the challenge, you will find all of the details here.  You could win a generous gift card for Power Poppy goodies - in fact, this is one of the new images I won last week!

1 comment:

  1. I really like Power Poppy’s challenges for the same reason. Good jkb

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!