September 7, 2018

Ursula Unicorn by We Are 3

Today I am here to share a card I created using Cupcake - Ursula Unicorn from We Are 3.
I have always found it hard to color images, especially with Copics.  I've tried them all - Copics, Spectrum Noir, pencils, expensive, pencils, watercolors, H2Os - I keep hinting at my family to surprise me on my birthday with Chameleons - but I haven't been successful there, either!  Recently I updated my computer and made it my goal to concentrate on my coloring with the extra time I now have - no longer waiting for my computer to do its thing.  Over the years I've moved from Copics - to pencils - to Photoshop - to Gimp (now that Photoshop requires a subscription).  

I am having a grand old time!!!!  My main goal for this image was to get a "no-line" look - and I am so happy with the results!  I especially love my ears and horn - and my snout, too.  I was about to quite when I messed up the star - but suddenly realized it looked like a flower, so that's the direction I took.

For my card background, I used papers from the Fantasy and Dandelion Wishes collections.
image 0          image 0          image 0

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Camille! I found your site by visiting another site, and wanted to stop by to say, Hi! I love the gorgeous card you created. The cupcake unicorn is colored so beautifully. The papers used for the background are also beautiful. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!