May 22, 2020

Thank You using We Are 3

This week I spoke to a Tucson friend who got stuck in California quarantine while visiting her son. Here in Arizona, the Saguaro cacti are blooming - and she's missing all that. So am sending her a card using digis from We Are 3.
It's a simple card - but I did want to add some interest with dimension. So I printed and cut a second cactus. I scored it in half and glued only the left half to the card base. I added flowers to the front of the cactus. Fold at the score line, and the second half of the sentiment is revealed. I added more flowers to the open cactus.

We Are 3 Digital Paper  April Showers Special Raindrop Paper image 0        We Are 3 Digital Shop  Camille's Cactus Flower image 0        We Are 3 Digital Shop  Camille's Cactus Flower image 0        We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Cactus Thoughts image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!