May 1, 2020

Stick It Down Sketch Challenge

New month - new challenges at Stick It Down! I love the single-page sketch this month - super quick and easy! I'm really excited about how my layout turned out. I used the sweet We Are 3 Dragonflies in Flight paper. I flipped the sketch horizontally, used some digital splashes, and - what I think I loved most - got to use up some of the awesome border stickers in my stash! The title on the photo is computer generated. I finished it off with some sequins.
Isn't it sweet?  So come on and play along with the current challenge at Stick It Down - loads of fun and inspiration.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Dragonflies in Flight Textures image 0

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving photos! What a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page!
    Thanks for playing at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the colours and the mosaic-style pattern of the background paper! Thanks for joining us at stick it down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!