February 21, 2021

We Are 3 Release - Bokeh Blends

We Are 3 has a beautiful new release - Bokeh Blends.  I was excited to see this collection because I have attempted the Bokeh effect without much luck - and now I'm all about nothing messy!  LOL!  I was not prepared for what I experienced after printing this paper and attempting to design a beautiful card.  The paper is SO BEAUTIFUL, I didn't want to put anything on top of it!  I tried lots of embellishments and designs and there was nothing I had that was worthy of this beautiful paper!  I am pretty sure Bonnie would think I was nuts to post a plain card with just the background Bokeh paper!  LOL!

Years ago a neighbor gave me a scrapbook kit that contains some dimensional flowers - and while they are pretty, they really weren't my style.  In a desperate attempt to make something with this beautiful background, I pulled out that kit and right on top was this beautiful dimensional flower - tada!  

I really want a shirt with fabric this beautiful.  I want this pattern on the walls in my craft room!  I truly believe this might be the most beautiful paper I've ever seen....great job, Bonnie!!!  Sadly, you're probably too busy to come out to Arizona to Bokeh my walls, huh?


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful papers, the colors are so rich, so vibrant, just gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!