February 3, 2021

Showcasing Santa with Creative Memories

I was excited to get back to some scrapbooking after taking a holiday break - and playing with Creative Memories papers with fab embellishments thrown in for good measure (although this layout doesn't use any of the embellishments - just finering through them gives me so much inspiration.)

I really had a ball with this layout.  The photos are of Santa in our house using a Santa cam app.

For the papers, I used Spring Medley and Berry Good.  I was inspired by a layout in an old PaperKuts magazine.  The title is computer generated.  Found some elements I swiped from old Christmas cards for the embellishments.  Came out great (although my photos don't always do my layouts justice).  Added the Magical from Miss Kate Cuttables (Magical Word Set).  Be sure to check out Creative Memories for digital scrapbook kits that inspire quick and easy layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it, sweet memories of Santa, beautiful layout and Rudolph is very photogenic LOL, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!