February 12, 2021

Creative Memories Virtual Crop Sketch Challenge 2

It's Virtual Crop Weekend at Creative Memories with lots of inspiration with sketch challenges.  Always a fun weekend.  No prizes for me as I did not use Creative Memories papers - for this layout I used the Kawaii Ornament Digi Kit from Little Scraps of Heaven. I cut the heart and title on my Eclips.  I used Print2Cut for the Christmas embellishments.  Instant Christmas!  Just about all the embellishments came from my stash.  Woohoo - would love to see that stash disappear!  Be sure to visit the Creative Memories Virtual Crop Facebook page to see what everyone has made to inspire you and join in the fun tomorrow and Sunday for more fun.

I'm also entering this in the Eclips Users Group Anything Goes Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!