May 22, 2021

Gift Bag Challenge at Paper Ala Mode

So excited about the new challenge at Paper Ala Mode.  Can you guess what it is?

Yes!  It's Gift Bags - those fun treat carriers that make every gift more special.  Today, we want to see your fancy gift bags.

I decided to try jazzing up this plain gift bag by embellishing with two For Tea printables.  I added sentiments from the For You set, and overlapping these worked pretty well.  the  glittered stems behind are from my stash.  I used Watercolor Textures for the base - solid topped with a blended texture.

I really had fun with this challenge, and the rest of the design team obviously had fun, too.  Please visit Paper Ala Mode to see the gorgeous inspiration there.  There might just be a little surprise for you from our dear and generous sponsor, We Are 3.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!