May 4, 2021

Masculine Layout

Here's a layout of a fabulous day my hubby spent with his buddy Jim.  I added loads of Harley embellishments I purchased on Etsy - glad to give my money to someone who just might be beating the system....unless, of course, I really just contributed to her lawyer fund when Harley stops her!  LOL! 

The title was computer generated.  I am trying to include simple titles such as this - but still having trouble transferring to the page without ripping bits and pieces of the letters.  I've tried removing as much stick from my transfer paper as I can - yet still not luck.  Someone recommended Press 'N Seal - but found that too flimsy....maybe I need to use both.

The gorgeous papers I used came from Hello Autumn from Creative Memories.  The colors and feel are perfect for a masculine layout. The colors are actually shades of green - but between my camera and my computer, I seldom get the colors as they are - or even close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!