August 12, 2023

August Christmas Inspiration

What better way to add dimension to a card than with a cascade of layers to create the background? I used an image from the cute Santa's Band set from Last-Minute Manda to create this card (these reindeer are Christmas perfection) - I used a few Framed Topper layers from Monica's Creative Room to create my background.

To make sure the card is festive, I added a layered snowflake embellishment.  I kept it in a color near the background so that it doesn't draw from the bear.  A bit of dimensional adhesive is all  you need to make your card pop!

I hope this inspires you to add dimension to your next card.  I cannot wait to see what you create for the Kerst Christmas Challenge that includes an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!