September 3, 2023

Happy Times

Autumn is my favorite time of year to create goofy little projects.  Cute critters and fall flowers are wonderful accents to fall projects.  I am joining a weekend crop with a new bunch of scrappin' friends, and I'm taking this fun little project to share with everyone....this little guy will be a fun embellishment to the pages we create to remember this weekend.  It will be an exciting accent that will take us right back to the weekend when we look back at our memories.  This project is a combination of a Facebook craft I saw and the Autumn Gnome from Dreaming Tree.  I simply reduced the size of the hat and sunflower to fit the leaves I have in my stash.  I couldn't find any wood noses to fit that would be delivered before the weekend, so I compromised with some autumn glitter balls....I kind of like it.  I hope it really does look gnomish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!