September 4, 2023

Sketch Fun with Paige Evans

Here today with a layout using a sketch.   

When working with sketches, I try to envision which elements I can make digitally to help the process go smoothly.  Grab the computer, keyboard, and mouse!

Using Word, I created the concentric circles. Paige used stitching...so I changed the line type to be dashed.  I adhered flowers along the circle lines.

This is a red, white, and blue background - so I made the large flowers grey to stand out...accented with red and blue flowers.

For this layout, I used a title from my stash - Sweet Child of Mine.  Unfortunately, I don't remember who created the title.

Once I had the elements together, this is when I selected a splash from - Yeah, don't remember where it came from either.  For the flower centers, I used Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!