June 19, 2012

Let Nothing Go Umbellished!

This spring, I thought I finally found the cowboy hat I've been looking for at Tucson's 4th Avenue Street Fair...I realized it was something I really liked when I got home and saw it was the exact same hat I bought my husband during our last trip to the 4th Avenue Street Fair!  Now I wasn't too impressed...and have not worn the hat since.

During our Durango trip, I found a different hat band (that I could afford - boy, cowboys can spend big bucks on hat bands!) - even then I couldn't let my hat go unembellished - just what kind of scrapper would I be!

A new feather hat band - some flowers by Avania Floral Embellishments - and new Piccolo Charms (Feathers) embossed with Piccolo Vintage Copper Enamel Powder.  This ain't just any cowgirl's hat now!


You can order these great enamel powders from Globecraft Memories - Use Discount Code TS25 to get 25% off your entire order!  Piccolo charms to be released soon!

1 comment:

  1. Camille, this is a beautiful embellishment idea for your cowgirl hat, now you will love it because it is girly-girl and Gene won't want to wear 'your' hat. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!