January 16, 2013

Tsunami Rose - Wednesday Challenge #3

My Christmas decorations are nearly put away...Valentines are finished, and next up is March and St. Patrick's Day.  It's time to grab my Graphic 45 A Place in Time, sit down, and relax as I enjoy creating inspiration with March's papers.  Graphic 45 has made it easy to get creatively rolling with papers for each month.  In this and future blogs, March and St. Patrick's Day will be represented as I get my green on! In this case, for the Tsunami Rose's Challenge Color Challenge...GREEN, PURPLE, and PINK!
Be sure to visit Tsunami Rose Designs' blog for other entries - in fact, why not join us?  

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty!!... and thanks again for joining us for our Challenge Wednesday :)..
    ~ Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!