April 28, 2014

Christmas Frame Collection

Hi Everyone,

Greetings to you on this fine Monday morning.  Today I am bringing you a project that I thought I posted back in December....but can't find it.  So am posting today - and even if a repeat, I think worth repeating.  

My buddy shown in this project is my friend's grandson.  I have made her a Christmas globeframe each year since he was born.  I especially love this one - I found the Santa beard sucker in Hobby Lobby - gave it to him for a Thanksgiving treat - with camera in hand.  I love the pic!


The frame I made a year earlier can be seen here.  Can't seem to find a pic of the first frame I made....guess I'll have to take another pic during my next visit.  


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love the stacked flowers. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!