September 13, 2014

Cut-Out Card

Hi, Everyone!

It's Sketch Saturday Challenge!  Time for inspiration by Sketch Saturday's latest challenge #327.   I am pleased to combin two inspirations I had this morning - of course, the Sketch Challenge - but was also so inspired by a beautiful card I found on Facebook this morning with a cut-out front design.  I can't remember who made the card - sure with to give credit.  When I see it again, I will.  But here is a link to her original picture.  

So my card - turned upside down from the original sketch - is featuring a cut-out front - sure to delight with a twist on most cards.  To make this card, I used Valentine Borders from Miss Kate Cuttables and cut the card on my eClips.



Enjoy - and we'll see you back here for next week's Sketch Challenge - if not sooner!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!