June 2, 2015

Here is a Reason to Smile

Hello, Followers!

Welcome to my happy blog this first of June! I want to wish you all a very happy summer filled with sunshine.

Now I have this fun and easy card - with brightly-colored birdies!  



I colored this brightly-adorned birdhouse to match Bo Bunny's Boysenberry Dots cardstock...with even brighter birds for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge of ATG with a Twist - this week's twist being Bright and Colorful.  My birdies (might not be realistic - but I think they are totally adorable!  They card is adorned by a sweet 3d sticker from the dollar store.  This card was so fun and easy!

Image:  Tweet House - Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles

2 comments:

  1. Morning and super card hun love it purple is my fave colour too. Wishing you a happy and sunny summer too not much like summer here today tipping it down with rain crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precipitated silica or Precipitated SiO2 is an amorphous form of silica. In appearance, it is a white, powdery material.

    supply chain intelligence

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!