June 28, 2015

Sweet Music

Next up is a romantic pop-up that features Heartfelt Creations Bella rose collection.  Creating pop-up cards like these are so fun and easy.  And Bella Rose offers endless possibilities for feminine, beautiful cards.  You can see I added a couple music elements from clkr clip art.  



I've got more romantic/musical inspiration below.  
I have a few extra kits for these cards - so will be offering a Make-n-Take for $6 each at AZ Scrapbooking on Tuesday, July 14, 10 a.m. - noon. There are only a few kits - so first come-first served.

Here is a musical card that is a perfect way to say Happy Birthday!    I had SO much fun creating these cards and am in love with Bella Rose.


Top View - "Baby Grand" Opened for Display

Front view - folded flat for mailing

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. These music cards are fabulous Camille. I love all of them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!