June 12, 2015

Anniversary Card

Hi, All!

Today I am with my hubby celebrating our 11th anniversary on our annual train trip - this year from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.  I always have a hard time making cards for my hubby - but I did get some last-minute inspiration the other day.

Today's card features a Wanted Poster with a pop-up image of the train at Huckleberry Railroad where we were married.  I'm loving my gun-toting silhouette at the bottom since my anniversary gift for my hubby is a gun-cleaning kit.  I hope you enjoy!


And perfect timing to enter one of the few masculine cards I make into Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - ATG goes with a twist...Male.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I love it! What a beautiful anniversary card for your husband! I love all the personalized details - I'm sure he was thrilled with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!