July 7, 2015

Can You Case It Presents Three of a Kind

I am so excited to have a card of any kind to show today!  My day was chock full of what?  I don't know - just know that it's after 9 p.m. and just having time to play.  So I enjoyed making one little simple card from scraps laying on my table - decided to use Can You Case It's Three-of-a-Kind challenge for a little inspiration.

Today I received some happy mail, so thought Three of a Kind was perfect for some flowers in my bundle.  But when my quick design was complete, the flowers didn't work...so instead my three of a kind are my fun glitter-covered vellum butterflies.


Be sure to join in the fun at CCCI - their designs are AMAZING!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Camille. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Camille - love the colour choice and those wonderful butterflies. Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC Digi Creations - all the best and I hope we see you again.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    What a Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!