July 22, 2015

They're Getting Married!

Tonight's project celebrates my cousin on her upcoming wedding with a Two-Bells card.  I made another "fun" card - but decided against it for one that showcases a bit more elegance and beauty in her colors.  (Actual card is more "pastel" than this picture depicts.)


For this lovely card, I used Blanc Boutique cardstock (Paper Studio) and Gradients (Craft Smith) - I, unfortunately, don't remember where the bells file came from as I downloaded it four years ago - so guess SVG Cuts since they were about the only site I used back then.  If anyone knows for sure where I got this, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

This card is being entered in the Can You Case It Challenge #79 - Designer's Choice.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your cousin. I'm sure they will love the card you have made for them. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!! Great card! Thanks for joining us @ Can You Case It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper with these bells! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!