July 16, 2015

Christmas Make-n-Take Done!

Located In the Green Valley Mall
101 South La Canada Drive
Green Valley, AZ 85614

Christmas in July - Make-n-Take

Tuesday - July 28, 2015
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Price - $4 - $7 per card




When I saw this great Christmas tree from ClipArtBest, I knew what I wanted my next Make-n-Take to be!  I already had a prototype of the elf card - and loved the red and blue papers together - resulting in the third card.  The elf and little girl are freebies from Carinas Freebiesida.  Other files used include School Borders and Polka Dot Backgrounds (Miss Kate Cuttables).

Come anytime between 10 and 2 - make one, two, or all three cards.  I will also have some leftover cards from the last Make-n-Take - come visit for a while!

What other types of papercrafting classes are you interested in?  Any techniques you'd like to learn?  Please leave a comment below with your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!