October 16, 2016

Back in the Groove

Hello!  I've been traveling for the past month - visiting friends and family in Michigan.  Could not wait to get back to my craft table and scrap some pics of my grandson with us!  But have to admit - it did take me a few days to get back in the groove!

Unfortunately, our kids prefer we don't post pics the grands - so no photo here.  But this page will be the last in the album with six additional photos of my hubby and me using the Fuse Tool - and a stkr.it is included at the top.  Scanning the QR Code on the sticker will take you to a video of my hubby and me blowing kisses to our grandson.  Take a look!


This layout uses the current free svg from My Scrap Chick - Cafe Border cut with my Sizzix eClips (#sizzixeclips).  I've added some sparkle (glittered flowers) and bling (pearls added to border), inspired by the current challenge - Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz.

3 comments:

  1. lovely layout, love the colours you used. bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. super layers and colours... great layout page... BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Love the colors. Bl

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!