October 23, 2016

Halloween Treat Box

Here today with some pretty Halloween treat boxes.  I was inspired by Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper's Punch Board Pumpkin.  

I thought using this cardstock would be really pretty for a girlie treat box - and I love how it came out!  I was planning to add some turquoise flourish to pull out the turquoise in the pattern - but came across my favorite daisy-leaf die and figured that would be faster.  Wasn't until I was finished I realized I added leaves to my leaves!  LOL!  Oh, well!
Next I wanted something a little more masculine.
Need a couple more - so now just playing.

To create these treat boxes, I used the Easter Egg Treat Bag from SVG Cuts. 

4 comments:

  1. Love these beauties....beautiful :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute boxes...love the texture on your leaves. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! Smart idea to use the Easter Egg treat bag for other themes :) BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!