November 20, 2016

Create Beautiful Cards with Crafts U Print

Crafts U Print offers us all kinds of beauty and creativity - and their latest freebie is a perfect example!  With their Santa Claus freebie, you get the elements for a beautiful decoupage card.  With an electronic cutter, these can be cut quickly - and no way would anybody realize you spent very little time on these cards.  Let's check out what I did with this file (and only three 8-1/2" x 11" pieces of white cardstock - soak in this beauty!

This first card is their original design.
For the next card, I eliminated Santa and use the elements in the frame.
For the last card, I used paper from my stash and just added leftover elements that I had printed and cut.

1 comment:

  1. Love those elements!!! Your second card is absolutely perfect, I love the balance and the way you used them! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!