November 18, 2016

Grandson's Hour

Need a quick way to add lots of photos to your pages? Take a look at how the Fuse Tool (or Flip Flaps) allow you to add additional photos to your layouts.  Also add video - with Stkr.It.  What you see here is one layout - a SINGLE-PAGE layout.  I essentially added another page of photos by using the Fuse tool to include a flip page.

This first page is the basic layout.
This next photo show two additional half pages I added. Imagine this page cut in half vertically.
Here is a short video showing you the completed project (sans photos, unfortunately)....basically two pages in one.  You can see that I included a Stkr.It  If scanned, you can see a video of my grandson and me blowing bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!