November 12, 2016

Precious Pink

I made extras of the gorgeous Hollyberries digi by Power Poppy.  I love the digis Power Poppy makes - amazing!  So since I had extras, I made another card for their Think Pink challenge.  Also check out the challenge at Doodle Pantry - another of my favorites.
Have to tell you about this great pink Christmas pattern - This paper was the very first paper I purchased when I started scrapbooking about 12 years ago - I LOVE this paper - so can never toss it when I clean out my stash - but obviously, never used it, either.  Today I decided to do some cleaning once again - and my cleaning lasted about 12 seconds until I came across these Hollyberries and this winter paper.  And THAT'S why I hoard!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, if you could only see the paper I hoard! Am finally trying to make myself let go of some of my "favorites". Love your card, and the coloring of the holly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is charming! I like the different sized holly. Beautiful job. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and fun!! And I have to say, I love the pink berries!! Thanks for joining in our our Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty work with this holly and berries! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppyt this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love that background paper! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC #23 good luck! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is also beautiful, I love the layout with the holly peeking out at the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!